Twitch is one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world. However, if you have decided to delete your Twitch account, you may face some challenges. In this article, we will show you how to delete a Twitch account step by step.
Why Delete Twitch Account
Before embarking on the process of deleting your Twitch account, it is important to think carefully about your reasons for doing so. Maybe you've found another streaming platform that better suits your needs, or you've decided to downsize your online presence.
Perhaps you have also encountered privacy or security issues on the platform. Whatever the reason, it's crucial to consider the implications of deleting your Twitch account, as this action is final and all data associated with your account will be lost.
Therefore, it is recommended to think carefully before making this important decision. If you are sure you want to permanently delete your Twitch account, follow the steps that we will detail below.
How to delete a Twitch account
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Profile" in the left side menu.
- Scroll down to the "Deactivate account" section.
- Click on the "Deactivate account" button.
- Enter your password and click "Continue".
- Select the account deactivation reason from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Deactivate your Twitch account" button.
What to know before deleting your Twitch account
Before deleting your Twitch account, there are a few things you should know. First of all, deleting an account is permanent and irreversible.
Moreover, all data associated with your account will be lost, including videos, clips, subscribers and data related to video games. It is also important to note that if you are a affiliated or a Twitch Partner, you will need to terminate your contract before deleting your account.
Hope this article was helpful for you to delete your Twitch account. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask them in the comment section below.